一的藉口。”
“not until we that bet,” she said firly “i’ve got to have exce for stayg on as ona’s guest, and this is the only one i have”
“但是該死,海倫。” 傑克抱怨道,“你不能……”
“but dan it, helene,” jake ped “you can’t—”
“等賭注有了結果再說。” 她說。
“after the bet is settled,” she said
“就為了兩分錢,” 傑克咆哮道,“我都想揍你一拳。”
“for o cents,” jake growled, “i’d punch you the nose”
小主,這個章節後面還有哦,,後面更精彩!
“特價日。” 海倫說,“或者說是賈斯特一家家庭生活的第二集。”
“barga day,” helene said “or the send epide the faily life of the jtes”
馬龍覺得是時候講講洛特斯?艾倫,原名安傑洛的故事了。他講完後,海倫深藍色的眼睛睜得大大的,幾乎有些溼潤。
alone decided it was a good ti to tell the story of lot allen, nee anlo when he had fished it, helene’s deep be eyes were wide and alost isty
“馬龍,你一定要把她從這件事裡解救出來。這個可憐的孩子 —— 她不可能超過二十一、二歲。而他也才二十二歲。兩個孩子。”
“alone, you’ve got to t her out of this the poor kid—she can’t be ore than enty-one or enty-o and he’s jt enty-o a uple of babies”
“迷失在樹林裡的孩子。” 傑克嚴肅地說,“馬龍,你能把她從監獄裡弄出來嗎?”
“lost babies the woodsies,” jake said gravely “alone, are you gog to t her out of jail?”
“她是我的當事人,不是嗎?” 這個小律師憤慨地問道。
“she’s y client, isn’t she?” the little wyer deanded dignantly
海倫說:“現在我們單獨在一起了,那兩個傑拉爾德?圖伊茲的事怎麼辦?”
helene said, “now that we’re alone, what about this bess of the o rald tuesdays?”
“是啊。” 傑克說,“你對這兩個人有什麼看法?”
“yes,” jake said “what do you thk about these o guys?”
“我覺得他們都死了。” 馬龍不悅地說。
“i thk they’re dead,” alone said urly