der was itted iss brand—i an rs jt—didn’t have nothg to do with this guy i know all about her”
“我們得找個時間交流一下筆記。” 傑克嘟囔道。
“we t pare notes ti,” jake uttered
馮?弗拉納根瞪了他一眼。“這個麥克勞林傢伙爛醉如泥,而你 ——” 他憤怒地看著彭德利?泰德韋爾 ——“被關在暗房裡。我有個侄子,也是個攝影迷。所以我覺得你不會為了殺個人就從暗房裡出來。” 他惡狠狠地盯著盧埃拉?懷特。“你在哪裡?”
von fnagan gred at hi “this cur guy was passed out ld, and you”—he looked dignantly at pendley tidewell—“were shut up a darkroo i got a nephew who’s one of these dan cara nuts i don’t thk you’d e out of a darkroo even to urder guy” he foced his baleful eye on louel white “where were you?”
“樓上。” 她冷冷地看著他。
“upstairs” she looked at hi ldly
“你進過這個傢伙的房間嗎?”
“did you go this guy’s roo?”
,!
“沒有。”
“no”
“在四點到四點半之間,你去過走廊嗎?”
“did you go out the hall beeen four and four-thirty?”
“沒有。”
“no”
“那麼那段時間你一直都在自己的房間裡?”
“then you were your roo all that ti?”
“沒有。”
“no”
馮?弗拉納根的臉開始變得通紅。馬龍覺得稍微高興了一點。
von fnagan’s face was begng to turn a deep crin alone felt a little happier
“你在樓上?”
“you were upstairs?”
“是。”
“yes”
“你沒有去過走廊?”
“and you didn’t go out the hall?”
“沒有。”
“no”
“但你也不在自己的房間裡?”
“but you weren’t your roo?”
“沒有。”
“no”
“那麼,” 馮?弗拉納根吼道,“你到底在哪裡?”
“then,” von fnagan roared, “where the hell were you?”
她憤怒地看了他整整三十秒才回答。
she looked at hi dignantly for a full thirty sends before an